INFORMATION IN CUMPLIANCE WITH PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS
- THE COMPANY:
- Name: EXTRUIDOS DEL ALUMINIO, S.A Corporate Tax Identification (CIF) no. A02013985
- Activity: Inherent to an aluminium and profile extrusion company.
- Address: Parque Empresarial Campollano (Industrial Estate) C/A Nº42, CP 02007, Albacete (Albacete)
- Our contact telephone number: 967216662
- Our contact email address: email@example.com
- Our website: www.extrual.com
We are at your disposal, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- What will we use your data for?
- Clients, suppliers or potential clients– Your data will be used in order to provide you with our services and to maintain our business relationships. Subject to your consent, the data may likewise be sent for activities such for sending advertising or promoting our activities.
- Employees and/or candidates: In general, your personal data will be used for the execution of the employment contract and the maintenance of the employment relationship with our company. In this regard, your personal data will be used for purposes directly related to the compliance of the employment relationship, such as:
- Compliance with Employment Law legislation.
- Compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety in the Workplace legislation.
- Working hours and attendance control.
- Personnel training.
- Human resources management in general.
Finally, there may be situations in which, after the adoption of all the appropriate guarantees for the respect of your rights and freedoms, it may be necessary to use technological measures such as the use of video surveillance or geolocation systems, in which case you will be advised in a clear and simple manner through graphic icons together with the appropriate texts on the purposes of the use of such measures.
- Why do we need to use your data?
- Clients, suppliers or potential clients: Your personal data is required for us to maintain a relationship with you in order to provide our services to you, which enables us to use your data within the law.
Nevertheless, there are certain situations in which we shall require your prior permission to carry out certain activities, such as sending you advertising. To that end, a series of checkboxes will be made available to you which will enable you to decide in a clear and unequivocal manner as regards the use to be made of your personal data.
- Employees and/or candidates: Your personal data is required for the execution of the employment contract and to maintain an employment relationship with our company, which enables us to use your data within the law.
Nevertheless, there are certain situations in which we shall require your prior permission to carry out certain activities, such as publishing your image on our website. To that end, a series of checkboxes will be made available to you which will enable you to decide in a clear and unequivocal manner as regards the use to be made of your personal data.
- To whom will the information we require from you be disclosed to?
- Clients, suppliers or potential clients: In general, only duly authorised personnel of our company may have knowledge of the information we request.
Likewise, those entities which require access to your personal data for the provision of our services to you may have knowledge of your personal data. For example, our bank will have knowledge of your information if the payment of our services is made via credit card or bank transfer.
Furthermore, those public or private entities to which we are under the obligation to furnish your personal data for compliance purposes of any law shall have knowledge of your personal data. For example, the Tax Law requires us to furnish the Tax Authority with certain information on economic operations which exceed a specific amount.
In the event that, in addition to the examples set forth above, it is required to disclose your personal data to other entities, we will request your permission beforehand by means of clear options which will enable you to decide accordingly in this regard.
- Employees and/or candidates: In general, only the personnel of our organisation who, by reason of their functions, are duly authorised for access to employee information, may have knowledge of your personal data.
In this regard, all the personnel of our organisation that may have access to your information must previously subscribe to EXTRUAL’s Use of the information system including the corresponding duty of secrecy, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
In the same manner, those entities which require access to your personal data for the execution of the employment contract and the maintenance of the employment relationship with our organisation shall have knowledge of your personal data. For example, our bank requires knowledge of your bank account number in order to process your salary payment.
Likewise, those public or private entities to which we are under the obligation to furnish your personal data for compliance purposes of any law shall have knowledge of your information. For example, the Taxation Law and the Social Security Law require us to furnish the Tax Authority and the General Treasury of the Social Security with certain information as regards our employees in order to comply with tax and social security obligations.
Finally, please be advised that our company may contract with external companies for certain services such as employee payroll management, occupational health and safety risk prevention, personnel training etc. In such cases, our company shall always choose companies committed to compliance with data protection regulations and shall sign with same the corresponding contracts which guarantee their responsibility in relation to the security and confidentiality of the personal data of our employees.
In the event that, in addition to the examples set forth above, it is required to disclose your personal data to other entities, we will request your permission beforehand by means of clear options which will enable you to decide accordingly in this regard
- How shall we protect your data?
We will protect your data with effective security measures based on the risks that the use of your information entails. To this end, our organisation has approved a Data Protection Policy and verifications and annual audits are carried out to verify that your personal data are safe at any given moment.
- Will your data be sent to other countries?
Many countries across the world offer secure protection for your data, while others are less so. For example, the European Union is a safe environment for your data. Our policy is not to send your personal data to any country that is not safe from a data protection perspective.
In the event that, for the purposes of the provision of services to you, it is necessary to send your data to a country that is not as secure as Spain, we will always request your permission beforehand and shall implement effective security measures to reduce the risks of sending your personal data to another country.
- For how long is your data retained?
We will retain your personal data for the duration of our relationship and as long as we are required by law to do so. Upon expiry of the statutory retention period, your data will be destroyed in a secure and environmentally friendly manner.
- What are your data protection rights?
You can contact us at any given moment to ascertain what information we possess about you, rectify same if incorrect and delete same upon conclusion of our relationship, in the event if it is legally possible to do so .
You are likewise entitled to request your personal data to be transferred to another entity. This right is called “portability” and may be useful in certain situations.
To request any of these rights, you must forward a written request to our address, together with a photocopy of your national identity document (DNI) number, for identification purposes.
There are specific forms available at our offices to request these rights and we offer you our assistance in filling these out.
To learn more about your data protection rights, please consult the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
- Can you withdraw your consent if you change your mind at a later date?
You can withdraw your consent if you change your mind about the use of your data at any given moment.
For example, if you were previously interested in receiving advertising about our products or services, but no longer wish to receive further advertising, please let us know by using the opposition to processing form available at our organisation’s offices.
- How can you file a complaint in the event that you believe that your rights have not been addressed?
In the event that you believe that your rights have been addressed by our organisation, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through any of the following means:
- Electronic office: www.agpd.es
- Postal address:
Spanish Data Protection Agency
C/ Jorge Juan, 6
- Via telephone:
Tel.: 901 100 099
Tel.: 91 266 35 17
Submitting a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a barrister or solicitor is not required.
- Do we create profiles about you?
Our policy is not to create profiles as regards the users of our services.
Nevertheless, there may be situations where, for service provision, marketing or other purposes, it may be required to create an information profile as regards yourself. An example may be the use of your purchase or service history in order to offer you products or services tailored to your tastes or requirements.
In that case, we shall always keep you apprised beforehand and effective security measures shall be implemented to protect your information at any given moment to keep your data safe from unauthorised persons who intend to use same for his/her own purposes.
- Shall we process your data for other purposes?
Our policy is not to use your information for purposes other than those we have explained to you. If, nevertheless, your data is required to be for other activities, we shall always request your permission beforehand through clear options which will enable to decide accordingly in that regard.