Window, balcony door and sliding door system with thermal break, very competitive and developed to optimise assembly, excellent thermal and acoustic performance. Straight aesthetics with reduced section sashes which maximises the glazed surface.
- Dual rail window frames: 75 mm
- Triple rail window frames: 132 mm.
- Four rail window frame: 189 mm.
- Sash: 44 mm
THEORETICAL AVERAGE THICKNESS
- 1,6-2,0 mm
- 47 mm (Frames)
- 36 mm (Sashes)
- MAXIMUM WEIGHT: 250 Kg.
- UH transmittance from 0.9 (W/m2K)
- Consult typology, dimensions and glass
- CTE: Suitable for climatic areas: α, A, B, C, D, E
- Depending on glass transmittance
- Until RW: 41 dB
- According test performed as per UNE-EN 14351-1 Anexo B / UNE-EN 12354-3:2001 E ISO 717-1:20013
- Air permeability (UNE-EN 1026-2000)
- Water tightness (UNE-EN 1027-2000)
- Wind resistance (UNE-EN 12211-2000)
- Option of three rails or four rails
- Single Sash, 2-sash and 3-sash recessed sliding
- Single Sash, 2-sash and 4-sash on wall sliding